Jericho Friends on Facebook





Home    Old Cemetery 1820-1836

Jericho Friends Meeting Cemetery         Lot Map        Location Map   Burial List

This Cemetery was deeded to the White River Monthly Meeting of Friends from the Pike family March 5, 1836.  They donated the land for the current cemetery, meeting house and parsonage.  The Pike family buried in this location prior to this time.  Many of their slate head stones are lying flat on the hill of the cemetery.

The cemetery was incorporated into The Jericho Cemetery Association April 16, 1920, and a board serves the cemetery.  Donald Peacock is the current sexton of the cemeteries.